Personal Data Protection
This privacy and data protection policy regulates the access and use of the service provided in this Website and that LCTEU makes available to users who are interested in the services provided by LCTEU.
Your Personal Information may be processed by LOW COST Tours Europe S.L. in the country where it was collected, as well as in other countries where laws regarding the processing of personal data may be less strict than the laws of your country of origin.
1. Why are we entitled to carry out data processing?
User data collected through the registration forms on the Website are collected in order to provide you with the Services offered through the Website.
In accordance with the applicable privacy regulations and its development regulations, LCTEU notifies the User of the availability of an automatized personal data file, registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, created by LCTEU under its responsibility.
2. Personal data processing and purpose of the processing
LCTEU may collect personal data from the User through registration forms, which may be used for the following purposes:
- Process your transactions (Your information, whether public or private, won't be sold, changed, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Adequate provision of those Services offered on our Web site.
- Sending commercial communications by mail, telephone, email, instant messaging or any other means of communication related to LCTEU's services, as long as the User has agreed to this purpose.
- Improve our website (We constantly improve our offers as well as our website, this is achieved based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to be more effective to your customer service requests and support needs).
- Conducting surveys, statistics and compiling market research.
In the same way, the User agrees to the treatment of his data for the creation of the profiles. These treatments have analytical and statistical purpose to know the traffic and the use made by the User of the Website, as well as to determine his/her interests in order to send him/her promotional information of interest according to his/her preferences.
LCTEU may also transfer the User's personal data to third parties that collaborate with LCTEU (suppliers, travel agencies) in order to meet the User's request, and in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1 b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of these data.
3. Necessary or voluntary nature of the information provided by the User and its authenticity.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are true, being responsible for communicating to LCTEU in as soon as possible any change. LCTEU saves itself the right to exclude from all the registered services to the User that doesn't fulfill it or that has given incorrect or false personal data.
LCTEU recommends having the maximum care in Data Protection using appropriate security tools, not being able to hold LCTEU responsible for any incident relating to personal data that have been stolen, modified or illegally lost.
4. Practices not allowed
LCTEU saves itself the right to cancel the registration in the Website of those Users who:
- Include or promote illicit or obscene material
- Promote discriminatory practices to any group
- Send Bulk, junk or spam not having been requested
- Breach any of the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties.
In the same way, the User has to avoid using and collecting data extracted from distribution lists for promotional or advertising purposes, as well as sending commercial communications of any kind and by means of any support, not having been requested or without the consent of LTCE and other Users.
LCTEU will keep the personal data provided by the User as long as it doesn't express its desire to unsubscribe from the services, in order to receive information about the products offered.
5. User's rights over his/her data
The User has the right to:
- Access to his/her personal data, as well as,
- request the modification of his/her data,
- request the deletion of his/her data,
- oppose the processing or limitation of his/her data
- exercise his/her right to forget his/her data
- request portability of his/her data
In order to exercise these rights, it will be necessary that the User proves his/her identity to LCTEU by sending a photocopy of his/her ID card or any other valid means.
To exercise all these rights, the User will go to LCTEU through the following e-mail email@example.com where he will indicate his/her personal data and the reason for the request.
In the same way, the User will be able to send a request to the following address:
C/ Fuerteventura, 46, 35100 San Fernando de Maspalomas,
Las Palmas. Spain
6. Data security
The User's personal information may be processed by LCTEU in the country where it was collected, as well as in other countries where the laws regarding the processing of personal data may be less strict than the laws of their country of origin.
LCTEU maintains the levels of protection of the User's data in accordance with the applicable regulations and establishes the technical means at its disposal to prevent misuse, alteration, theft, unauthorized access or loss of the data provided by the User through the Web sites, taking into consideration that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
LCTEU is a private and limited liability company whose registered office is in Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain.
Your registration and tax data are detailed below:
LOW COST Tours Europe S.L.
C/ Fuerteventura, 46
35100. San Fernando de Maspalomas.
Nº Tourist Intermediator I-AV-0002932.1 / I-AV-0002932.2
8. Acceptance and consent
9. Changes to this statement
Uit een groot aanbod de beste voor jou geselecteerd, voor de beste ervaringen tijdens je verblijf
We besteden veel zorg aan onze activiteiten om je de beste prijs / kwaliteitsverhouding te bieden
Telefonische ondersteuning van 8 tot 22 uur gedurende 365 dagen van het jaar, om het makkelijk te maken
Plan en boek onderweg vast, waarna je onmiddellijk je bevestiging en je digitale tickets ontvangt